Liar

Would you forgive someone who have lied to you?
Should we forgive a liar?
For me, liars are unforgiven. I hate liars. Just hate.

5 comments:

君闲 said...

看哪一种的说谎咯...
并且看下说谎的意图、目的、原因和所造成的结果以及对我的影响。

Howard said...

I enjoy lying.
But the principle is:
No one hurt from it.

建豪 said...

A lie is a lie. Sooner or later, somebody gonna find out that it is a lie. So, what's the point of lying at the first place? Wouldn't it more hurtful if the person you are lying to, found that you are lying to him?

Howard said...

I think there is a power in a word.
And the word will give different effect in different situation.
We can't tell a child who just lost his mom:"Your mother die!"
Can we?
If you really need to give him a answer, what will you?

Amy 仔 said...

What if I lie to a child that I will give him sweet every single day(knwoing if he eats them, his teeth will spoil), just because I want to lure him back, so that he doesn't fall off the cliff?