26th


Happy birthday !

Well, my 26th, a very memorable day in my life.
Why is it a memorable day?
This is simply because my troop members have celebrated it with me. First time I have so many people to celebrate my birthday with me since I'm an adult. Very nice, very touching. Thanks! Many thanks!
Talking about my 20th: I was in Paris then. In front of the Notre Dame. Stupidly, I have waited for the bell to rang at 12a.m. But of course, the church was not so stupid to disturb people at that time. Very funny ! That night, I ended up sleeping in a bar until the bartender chased me away from his bar at 4a.m. Pity 20th!
Talking about my 21st: I was in Swansea then. In that small little house. I have lived there a few months when I celebrate my 21st, alone. I remember that night pretty well. I cooked for myself, have a nice shower, then have a dinner in front of the TV. So lonely. No birthday song, no birthday present, no birthday cake, no nothing. Lonely 21st!
Can't remember about 22nd, 23rd and 24th. (Can't remember or try not to remember?)
My 25th: I went for a duty at Sg Long that night. No celebration as well. Birthday also have to work like dog, I respect myself so much! Respectful 25th!
And now my 26th: you can see my comments above.
Ever made a birthday wish? or birthday wishes (greedy you!) ?
I have not yet fulfilled my last year's birthday wish. (I'm not so greedy, ok?) So, this year, I have made the same wish. Hopefully, it can be realized soon.
What is the feeling of being 26?
So my friends asked. I don't know exactly the answer.
Be it confused? Be it angry? Be it frustrated?
I don't know. Too tired to think about it.
All say, there are still many challenges in front of me.
I have so many missions to be accomplished.
Keep on moving! God bless me!

2 comments:

君闲 said...

虽然有点迟...但还是祝你生日快乐!
希望我的有心还未迟吧...

Howard said...

HAPPY EVERYDAY, not only birthday.
Birthday is the day we should thanks thousand times to ours mother.