25 Minutes

After some time, I finally made up my mind,
she is the girl, and I really want to make her mind.
I'm searching everywhere, to find her again.
Tell her I love her, and I'm sorry about the things I have done.

With 25 roses in your hands, you turn away, without looking back.
You might see me shedding tears. But you didn't and, I guess, you never will.

I always remember how we met.

It is all distant memory now.
Far far away...

Against the wind, I'm going home again...

Do you still remember you have show me the church where your parents held their wedding ?
Do you have your wedding there also ?
I really regret not to attend your ceremony.
Really sorry that I have break my promise to see you and to attend your wedding.

Hope one day, when we meet again, you will pardon me.
Hope we meet again.
Until we meet again.

No comments: