Today is 2nd October 2007.
So fast. >.<
Have you set any target for yourself this year?
Then, have you hit your target?
It'is time to look back.
What have you done so far?
What have you been doing all this while? Fruitful?
What are you going to do the next moment? Prospectful?
What are you planning to do the next 3 months?
Next year? The year after that?
Where is the direction? Who set it? Who is in-charge?
Why you can't meet your target?
What are the difficulties?
What have stopped you from being successful? being rich?
How to encounter them? Any counter-measure?
Who can help you?
Who will further obstruct your way to success?
Then, the most important question:
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ACTION?
Can you answer all these questions?
2 comments:
Not sure.
Studying, fruitful!
Going to sleep.
Maybe...
Going to holiday.
Next year is 2008, the year after is 2009.
Either North, South, East or West.
Compass.
Magnet.
Because I am not a sniper.
I don't have a rifle.
No money. Yes, no money.
Not sure. Not sure too.
No one.
I SAID, no one.
The most important answer:
CAN IT BE TOMORROW?
Yes, I can.
What am I going to do tomorrow?
Kill David Tan, I want to kill David Tan everyday, every tomorrow, the new David Tan must always be better than the old one..or else, I really kill David Tan..hehe
havent hit my target, ;cause i'm going to do that tomorrow..hehe
Post a Comment